BSBA (Management or Marketing) / MS-Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
The Accelerated BSBA (MGT or MKT) / MS-NCR Accelerated program provides an efficient progression to complete the BSBA in Management or Marketing and the Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (NCR) in approximately five years. The program enables undergraduate students to begin taking NCR coursework during their final undergraduate year in order to complete their master's degree at the conclusion of their final year. Students in either the BSBA: Management or BSBA: Marketing programs may apply up to 9 credit hours of NCR coursework to both their BSBA degree (as electives) and to the NCR master's degree.
Students in the BSBA to MS-NCR Accelerated program will enroll in 9 graduate credit hours during their final two to four semesters as a BSBA undergraduate within the NCR program. (For illustrative purposes, the table below provides an example of the timing of these courses.) In conjunction with entering the NCR program, students will be required to complete GRD 600, an online on-boarding class for all Creighton graduate students. All of these credit hours apply to the requirements of the NCR degree and serve as electives for the BSBA major.
- BSBA, Marketing requirements or BSBA, Management requirements
- Plan of Study below during final semesters of BSBA degree
- Remaining M.S., Negotiation and Conflict Resolution requirements
|GRD 600||Orientation to Creighton||0|
|NCR 620||Introduction to Conflict Engagement||3|
|NCR 622||Conflict Engagement and Leadership||3|
|NCR 624||Dynamics of Conflict Resolution and Engagement||3|
Please note that students are responsible for identifying interest in this program by the second semester of the junior year (3rd year) to allow for proper academic advising and curriculum planning/advising.
Admissions criteria are as follows:
- Students must be a declared BSBA: Management or BSBA: Marketing major in good standing at Creighton University.
- Students must have completed a minimum total of 92 credit hours at the time of admission, with at least 12 credit hours earned at Creighton University.
- Students must have achieved a minimum cumulative Creighton GPA of 3.0 overall.
- Students must apply to the Graduate School prior to commencing their final nine hours of graduate credit in the Accelerated program.
- No GRE is required.