Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Wellbeing Requirements: (15 credits)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.00
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from one academic and one professional source, who can attest to your leadership background and aptitude
- A personal interview or additional background information may be requested
- All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of at least 90 iBT.
- A program admissions committee will determine an applicant’s admission eligibility after weighing the application, background, leadership experience, interest, and promise of the prospective student.
By the end of this graduate certificate program, students will demonstrate knowledge of well-being principles and practices within leadership settings.
Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Wellbeing Requirements: (15 Credits)
|IHW 653||Stress and Sleep Management||3|
|IHW 670||Research Methods and Program Design||3|
|IHW 770||Wholism as a Guiding Principle for Leadership and Well-Being||3|
|MSL 624||Leadership and Well-Being||3|
|MSL 626||Failing and Failure in Leadership||3|