Applicants to graduate programs may apply using the link to the online application, which can be found on the Graduate School website. In general, anyone seeking admission to a graduate program must submit the following credentials to Creighton University Enrollment Management:
- A completed formal application for admission together with a $50 (nonrefundable) application fee.
- An official transcript of all college work attempted sent directly from each institution attended. Photocopies from students are not acceptable.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores may be required. MCAT or DAT scores are acceptable for applicants to the Medical Sciences program.
- In general, three letters of recommendation/evaluation by persons familiar with the student’s academic background, potential, and achievements and personal qualities are required for students seeking admission.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
In general, these are the required credentials which must be submitted. Individual programs may have exceptions, or may require additional information. Applicants to specific programs should refer to the program section of this Catalog or the program website. The priority deadline for completing one’s application and credentials file varies by program. Please refer to the program website or the Graduate School website for information about application deadlines.
The applicant for admission is responsible for requesting the registrar of each institution previously attended to mail an official transcript of record directly to the Office of Enrollment Management. A transcript must be received from each institution attended, including any attended during summer sessions, regardless of whether or not the transcript of the last institution attended lists the record at other institutions and regardless of whether or not credit was received. All documents, including credentials and other materials, become the property of Creighton University and are not returnable.