Student Health Services include:
- The CHI Health Clinic-Student Care Clinic
- The Student Health Education and Compliance Office
CHI Health Student Care Clinic
Services are available to Creighton University students at the clinic, located at 24th and Cuming Streets, for their medical needs.
Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants will provide the following services from the CHI Health Clinic-Student Care Clinic:
- Primary Care and Specialty Care Providers
- Onsite X-rays and CT scans
- Additional services: Registered dietitians, diabetes educators, physical and occupational therapists, and pharmacists
It is essential that students bring a current health insurance card, photo ID and a form of payment to each health visit. CHI Health sets its fee schedule for services. Your health insurance plan will determine whether payment is to be collected at the time of visit. If a health insurance plan requires a co-pay, payment must be made before checking in for an appointment.
How to Obtain Student Health Services
Students can schedule an appointment by calling 402.280.2735 and select option 2. Clinic hours are available here.
24/7 full-service community emergency department located at the CHI Health clinic at 24th and Cuming Streets. Severe conditions/injuries are transferred to the Level 1 Trauma Center at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center-Bergan Mercy.
Student Health Education and Compliance
The Student Health Education and Compliance Office provides health education and wellness resources to students, with the mission of enhancing well-being and academic success. You may contact the office at 402.280.2735, located in the Kiewit Fitness Center Office #225.
- Management of student, faculty, and staff immunization requirements
- Administration of University-sponsored student health insurance plans and monitoring of insurance requirements
- On-campus health education and programming, Shoo the Flu vaccinations, WellFest, and more
- Care coordination with CHI Health, other healthcare resources, and on campus resources
- Campus Health Aide Program