Undergraduate Students in Graduate Courses

Undergraduate students in their Senior year are permitted to take courses for graduate credit, provided that they have fulfilled all requirements for graduate work in a specific field or fields. They remain students in the undergraduate college, but must register for graduate courses through the Dean of the Graduate School. Such work, however, will not be accepted as a part of a graduate program unless approved by the Dean.