Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership: (15 Credits)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.00
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from one academic and one professional source, who can attest to your leadership background and aptitude
- A personal interview or additional background information may be requested
- All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of at least 90 iBT.
- A program admissions committee will determine an applicant’s admission eligibility after weighing the application, background, leadership experience, interest, and promise of the prospective student.
Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership requirements: (15 credits)
|GRD 601||Writing for Graduate Students||1|
|MSL 600||Leadership Theory, Application and Reflection||2|
|MSL 601||Strategic Planning||3|
|MSL 602||Communicating and Leading Across Cultures||3|
|MSL 603||Leading Innovation and Change||3|
|MSL 632||Contemporary Issues in Leadership||3|