Readmission of Former Students

Students previously enrolled who have been out of school for at least one full semester must make formal application for readmission. Admission into the College of Arts and Sciences, Heider College of Business, or the College of Nursing requires an application through the Undergraduate Admissions Office; admission to the College of Professional and Continuing Education occurs with the College of Professional and Continuing Education.  Official transcripts from any institutions attended since leaving must be sent directly to Creighton from the issuing institutions before readmission can be approved.

All financial and enrollment obligations to the University must be cleared prior to re-enrollment.

A student under an approved Temporary Withdrawal is exempt from reapplying unless the student failed to return as expected after the end of the specified period of time, or unless the student enrolled elsewhere in the meantime.